Marketing

SHOWCASE

02

Website Audit: Austin's Couch Potatoes

The challenge this client faced was a busy website. They had too much going on internally within the site. My website audit proved useful. I provided a list of keywords to optimize traffic, increased page speed by modifying CSS and HTML tags, and added security features. Better conversion rates and more traffic to the site followed.

04

Content Marketing: LearningCurv

I worked with the LearningCurv team to obtain more sales qualified leads. The ultimate goal was to gain more consultations. A team member and I developed a content strategy and a budget. An in-depth analysis can be found at the link. We got more consultations and cut the bounce rate of the website.

01

Social Media Campaign: Bob Allen Ford Dealership

I developed a social media campaign to a local car dealership. The challenge was that they were unable to sell a higher number of trucks. I created social media audits across various digital platforms, designed mockup advertisements for the dealership, and calculated a budget. The suggested steps were taken and optimized the site.

03

Google Analytics: Blackhawk Digital Marketing

I worked with a team of marketers and utilized Google Analytics to help a small start-up digital marketing company. We used data analytics to track conversion rates, referrals to the site, and organic keywords. The goal was to grab more consumers to sign on with the company. With GA, we were able to read the data and take the steps necessary to improve the journey.

05

PPC Campaign: Austin Humanists At Work

I ran a PPC campaign through Google Ads for a nonprofit called Austin Humanists at Work. The campaign ran for a few months. As time passed, I researched keywords to bid on and optimized them. During the campaign, AHAW gained about 3 volunteers per month and 5 more donations per month during a global pandemic.

06

SCRUM: Lee's AC

My team and I collaborated on a SCRUM project for a company called Lee's AC. We added keywords to improve SEO on their site and rewrote the pages to give the site rank on Google a boost. We had 2 sprints and followed SCRUM guidelines to complete this project. Communication was effective and the result was more traffic to the site.